7 DAYS RETURNS & EXCHANGES POLICY
Our Return and Exchange Policy offers you the option to return or exchange items within 7 days of the receipt.
EXCEPTIONS and RULES to this Policy:
1. A. If you choose to return the item for reason of receipt of a defective item or a wrong sized item sent by us, we will refund the total amount you paid for the item into your bank account. Once your return is received by us, we will also reimburse the return shipping cost incurred by you into your account.
B. However, if you choose to return the item for any other reason, we will deduct the courier charges that we incurred and credit the balance amount you paid for the item into your account, once the item is received back by us.
2. A. If you choose to exchange the item for the reason of mismatch of size (wrong size sent by us) or receipt of a defective item, you will be provided with a replacement of the item, free of cost. Once your return is received by us, we will also reimburse the return shipping cost incurred by you into your account.
B. However, if you choose to exchange the item for your requirement of a different size (other than mentioned in the order) or any other reason, you have to pay the courier charges for the second time shipping the item to your address. We will reship the alternate item required by you once we receive the original item at our end.
C. All exchanges are subject to stock availability.
D. If you wish to exchange your item for an alternative product, we suggest that you return it to obtain a refund and purchase the new item separately.
3. All items to be returned or exchanged must be unused and in their original condition with all original tags and packaging intact and should not be broken or tampered with.
4. In case you had purchased an item which had a free gift associated with it and you wish to return the item, please also return the free gift.
1. Certain fashion accessories and jewelry cannot be exchanged or returned. The list of items where returns or exchanges are not supported includes:
Clutch Purses, Hand Bags, Anklets, Bangles, Earrings, Bracelets, Bridal Sets, Mangalsutras, Pendants, Necklace sets, chains, Tikkas, and Rings.
2. We do not accept returns or exchange of stitched items, unless for any defects or any wrong size stitching done by us.
The returns have to be self-shipped by you, kindly pack the items securely to prevent any loss or damage during transit. For all self-shipped returns, we recommend you use a reliable courier service.
Notwithstanding the above or any other provision, we are under no obligation to accept any returns or provide any replacements or exchange or store credit. We have sole discretion in deciding whether to accept the returns or not depending on the merit of the case.
For specific queries, please read the FAQs below.
What are GlamourIndianWear.com's 7-day return and exchange policy? How does it work?
GlamourIndianWear.com's 7-day returns and exchange policy gives you an option to return or exchange items purchased on GlamourIndianWear.com for any reason within 7 days of receipt of the item. We only ask that you don't use the product and preserve its original condition, tags, and packaging.
Once we receive your return, we will do a quality check of the product at our end and if the product passes our quality check we will process your return or exchange according to the policy stated above. If the returned item does not pass the quality check we shall return it back to you. But you have to pay the courier charges for the second time shipping the item to your address.
How long would it take me to receive the refund for my return?
It can take up to 15 days for you to receive your refund. We take up to 2 days to process the refund once we receive the product at our returns processing facility. Therefore the return time really depends on the time taken by the courier company to deliver the packet to the returns processing facility.
Can I return or exchange partial order from a single order?
Yes. You can return or exchange partial order from your total single order. For example, if you have purchased 5 items from us in a single order and if you wish to return or exchange any 2 items from the total 5; we will process the return or exchange for the 2 items accordingly as stated in the above policy.
Does GlamourIndianWear.com pick up the product I want to return from my location?
No. You have to self-ship the product to our returns processing facility.
Where should I send my return?
We have multiple returns processing facilities. You have to return the product to the address given by us in the returns confirmation email. Please do not ship the product before any address confirmation by us through email.
Disclaimer - Color & Description:
Product or specifications (like weight, color, work details, fabric, size, etc.) given on product page are only approximate values.
While every effort is made to perfectly reproduce colors, you may find minor variations in color of the actual product because of the processing variations like nature of the fabric, dyes, weather, and display differences due to lighting and digital photography and also color settings and conditions of monitors.
A customer has to place an order keeping in mind this minor variation in color as seen on a computer screen against the actual color of the item received.
GLAMOUR INDIAN WEAR firmly believes that buyers who order online are well aware that colors seen on a monitor are slightly different as compared to the actual clothing or accessories purchased.
It is practically impossible for GLAMOUR INDIAN WEAR to replicate the same colors on a product as seen on your monitor. This is considered a normal practice as these outfits have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different types of light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings of the computer monitor.
We aim to ascertain by clarifying that every customer who is ordering any product from GLAMOUR INDIAN WEAR is aware of this genuine problem.
Suggestions for ordering online
1. Red, maroon and orange colors tend to show a different shade than other colors. You can try by yourself try to click a photo from a digital camera or scan a red apparel, it may reflect either as maroon or orange on the PC monitor or vice versa. Though imaging technology has made a lot of advances, there is no foolproof solution to this problem as on today.
2. Green and blue colors also overlap many times. Same with off-white, white or cream colors.
3. Sea Green shades sometimes look Aqua blue and vice versa.
4. Some fabrics like khadi silk, raw silk, cotton silk, south cotton, brocade have a weaving textured effect which gives out the weaving & threads in different directions which is an inherent quality or feature of that fabric and proof of its originality. This is the beauty of this raw fabrics.
5. All handmade products like dyed, printed embroidered, weaved will always have some differences as compared to machine made. Each piece comes out unique. Handicraft artists always try to make each piece much better than the previous one. This product always has minor variations in the same theme constant in an artistic manner.
Beads and Sequences missing or Coming off
We certainly believe that buyers who order items with sequence, moti, and other beaded embroidery know that these shiny embellishments have a tendency to come off. This cannot be fully avoided even with the best of care & handling. Many times they come out during strict physical checking at the customs department at the airport. Many times they fall on the floor once u open the parcel or when wear the dress and in few hours some of them might get lose. No need to panic or over-react because this happens normally for dress or saree worn by others also. This can be checked with magnifying glasses.